At Overwatch Security Group. We are industry professionals.
Our Highly trained and organized teams can provide your security needs to your specifications.
Overwatch employees are prior law enforcement with an emphasis on professionalism and expertise.
The owner, Jon Griggs, has vast security knowledge from his career in law enforcement. Jon can promise his clients the dedication and attention he once offered his prior career.
While performing Overwatch Operations in Ferguson, Jon saw a need for identifying threats in large crowds and establishing revolutionary guide lines. We have honed these skills from the Ferguson riots and bring a perfected product to the table.
Examples of our duties and Responsibilities to clients include
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtain help by sounding alarms
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Control traffic by directing drivers.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintain organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards.
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers.
- Protect the company's assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues.
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations.
Feel free to call or email us anytime for inquiries on our team or about a job you are needing done.
Our number is 270-349-1255.